Search This Blog

Saturday, September 19, 2020

September 19, 2020 LIBE 477 Reading Review #1 

Keywords to Guide my Inquiry in Metacognition and Self Awareness



To broaden my understanding of this inquiry, experimenting with MyBlueprint for myself will help me focus on how to introduce each section clearly for students.  As aforementioned, this platform is already district-approved and is set up on the school iPads.

Some topics I would like to research further into are:

digital literacy and building specialized vocabulary for this platform
- ethical online behaviour
- video and image publishing (I am still working on this as well!)
- constructivist, reflective, and inquiry-based pedagogical methods
- benefits of online portfolio platforms


Keywords

Keywords have been placed in bold throughout this blog post to help with future literature searches:

connection/collaboration
multimodal
documenting 
intellectual, personal, social growth
personal learning networks
metacognition
self awareness
visual collaborative learning hub
big idea
core competencies
digital literacy
publishing

Fluidity

Our school theme is “The power of yet”.  As I continue my inquiry, keywords may change and setbacks are expected.  The exploration in itself is a process helps contribute to successes made in the future:

No comments:

Post a Comment